Friday 25 April 2014

I'm on FIRE




I know I've always had a little moan about CONSTANTLY BEING HOT/early menopausal, etc. but recently I've noticed the palms of my hands are on fire. All the time?!

I had a browse on the internet (as obviously I like to do a spot of research) and stumbled across a post on the Healing Well forum:

Ok this has to be one of the weirdest feelings ever. My hands feel like they are being slow roasted over a fire. They aren't hot to the touch, but they are burning, especially in the palm area and where my finger joints are. Sometimes they also tingle, but the burning sensation is the strongest by far. There is no rash and my hands are not swollen.

This is me! Except it's not me, it's a user called Viteka and this was posted in 2009. But this is exactly what I'm experiencing!

Some other users suggested a B12 deficiency, some people replied saying it was meds related, others saying it was related to other illnesses but not Crohn's as far as they were aware.

Obviously I will bring it up in clinic next, but that's not for a while yet.

Does anyone else experience the ol' burning palms??

X
SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig