Wednesday 11 June 2014

Apt Reflection

Of me at the start of this week...(both in size and physical state ha)


Here's the thing: you know when you're nice and warm, it's kind of dark...and you can use the full force in raising your eyebrows, but to no avail...you're drifting asleep? And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it? That was how I was on Monday - at work - as a grown up - in a meeting. Very tricky situation indeed.

I'm just shattered because my sleep pattern is all over the show.

I have got myself some Co-Dydramol from my GP as it seems to be the only thing (other than oral morphine) that actually takes the pain away. Why paracetamol even exists is beyond me - it does nothing!

Thing is, it's a double-edged sword because the side effects are nuts. I get an odd sensation like I need to bite the air?? And feel all a bit wobbly and woozy. And then I sleep for hours. Not the most ideal situation to be in when I need them during working hours?!!

But meh. Enough of me moaning.

THE SUN IS OUT AND I AM WEARING SILVER HOLOGRAPHIC FISHERMAN SHOES #90s

Today is a good day.

X


SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig