Sunday 22 June 2014

Bear With.

Hallooo!

I know I was rather busy on the ol' social media as the junk food debacle developed (and quite rightly so, well done IBDers for making noise) however since then I've been rather quiet on the blogging side of things...

That's because I am in the middle of building my new website. An actual website! Not one through Blogger! Blogger you've done me well, but now I feel it's time to move on; it's not you, it's me, etc.

The new domain name is www.harrietsgotcrohns.co.uk

Currently this will redirect you to my original Blogger, erm, blog. But as it stands, the .com domain doesn't work - so sorry if you're lost on the interweb desperately wanting to read my posts!

At the moment my new website is very much in the early stages - most pages are kind of there with regards to content; just lots of tweaking and adjusting the layouts, fonts and what not. But I seem to be having a large problem with getting my actual blog over to my new website. Bear with whilst I try and decipher the internet and its goings on, without having to copy and paste 120+ posts individually.

I'm also including a gallery as well as recipe section, like there is on here. But generally [I'm hoping] the whole thing will be a better user experience and easier on the eye. Always helps!

*SNEAKY PEAK*




By creating a whole website though, it does allow room for my blog to grow with me; maybe cover my interest in clothes and beauty a little more, can amend it for when that time comes to walk down the aisle, or even when I forget I have Crohn's and try for a baby...? It's exciting stuff.

NB: By the way, none of the latter is happening in the near future. But still, I'm essentially laying down foundations for you all to listen to me jabbering on. Indefinately.

Just hope you're all still enjoying reading?! Which is why there will also be a proper contact page as I love hearing your feedback. Keeps me going!

The fact that I'm sitting on just shy of 38,000 still boggles my mind.

So thank you.

X
SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig