Tuesday 29 October 2013

FODMAP Time

So I have completed my first full week being on the FODMAP diet, and it will be going on for the next 7 weeks (8 weeks in total)

I was determined that when I started it, I would be strict and do as the booklets say, as I really want it to make a difference! And although it's been tricky, I am now getting into a routine of different foods I can and cannot eat.

Because of this, I will be posting recipes of various meals I've had - essentially turn my blog into the occasional food diary, if you will.

Recipes will be posted on my newly added 'Foodies' page, which can either be accessed along the top tabs, or by this link: http://www.harrietsgotcrohns.com/p/foodies.html

Any queries re foods I've used, etc. please get in touch!

X

@Harriet_IM 

SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig