Wednesday 9 October 2013

The Joys of the Unpredictable

Well this morning didn't go as planned!

Didn't eat anything new/different last night...body seemed to do its normal thing of eat, toilet, toilet, bed. Yet this morning - jeewhizz. No fun at all, my friends.

Stomach was bloated and a tad painful (nothing new there), went to the toilet as per the usual morning routine. But the nausea that came with it! And the physical need to want to actually be sick! Uhh indeed.

45 mins later, got dressed - whilst sweating like it was 130 degrees - and left to get the tube. Until the overwhelming urge to both go to the toilet and vom came back. Cue a mad dash back down my road and straight into the bathroom.

It's so draining though. And then it makes me cry. And I was still really hot so sat on my bathroom floor to cool down (totally normal). Rang my manager, explaining my mini escapade and that I was running more than a little behind. Fortunately he was understanding and just told me to calm down, see how I feel and let him know...

At work now though. Still feeling a tad on the unstable side (body, not mind this time!) with my stinging post-cry eyes, but I shall power through as only one can. Until tomorrow anyway!

So yes. That was my morning and it's fair to say I wasn't expecting the first few hours of today to result in me essentially hugging the toilet and crying.

I still don't know why my body did this? Could it be the Azathioprine being all weird as I'm only one full week in?

You have to laugh though. It's all so bloody unpredictable.

X
SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig