Friday 15 July 2016

In my 20s

Yes, in my age but also my baby weeks.

I am now 20 weeks and it's also the week of our scan where we get to see our baby again! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SMALL HUMAN. It's like the Christmas Eve feeling. Roll on this afternoon...

#bumpingalong this week was a maternity monochrome affair in leggings from asos (size 10), vest from New Look (size 12) and then a non-maternity kimono from H&M (size 10). I have broadened my maternity gear significantly now, so getting dressed every day isn't so much a guessing game of what still fits or not!
Ha ruddy ha
Some of my new maternity items include a slogan t-shirt (I don't know what's happened to me) and a second pair of maternity jeans. Now I embraced the overly elasticated waistband my first pair brought me - but this pair?! Something else entirely. No extra waistband...just a whole new section of material to hold your trousers up. Gone are the days of tucking anything in then!

Such a mum-to-be purchase
Flattering angle perhaps? My bump looks smaller...
Other half and I have also been taking polaroid photos every four weeks (supposed to be every week but #bumpingalong in clothes was more convenient) and we decided the other day to do a comparison of week 12 and week 20's bump. Obviously I am aware that my body has changed shape...but seeing the two photos side by side. Well...see for yourself...
I still have 18 weeks to grow. What's going to happen to my body?!
[Excuse the poor quality of the photo of the photos]
Will blog again once we're scanned because quite frankly I can't think straight when I'm this excited/nervous/anxious. WAH.

Baby baby baby.

X
SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig