Tuesday 18 June 2013

Early Menopause?

I'm going to say no.

But jeewhizz I cannot cope with these  hot flushes!



I constantly feel like my body is on fire. Even getting dressed in a morning is beginning to stress me out (clothes/bloat issue aside)...

I have a shower, have a sloosh, wash my hair. Get out, get dry and get dressed.

And oh! Might as well start all over again as suddenly it's like I've been walking through a desert on the hottest day of all time.

I can hover my hand over my scalp and the heat radiating out of my head?! It's like the heating is on full blast. It's very odd.

But now, even at nighttime my bodily functions are going haywire. Waking up multiple times for the obvious IBD symptom, but also because I am too darned hot. And not in like a hey, sexy lady kinda way. JUST VERY CLAMMY.

I tweeted about this issue the other day, as I am curious to know if it's a general Crohn's thing, or if it's related to my Humira. General response seems to be a meds issue - woop to the side effects, once more.

I'm off to throw some water on my face...

Until next time!

X


SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig