Monday 24 June 2013

Ouchie

Oh today is not a good day. My stomach has been hurting since I woke up this morning; it's so bloated and painful.

I don't know if any of you are familiar with a choreographer called Martha Graham? But she did a piece called Lamentation and this is exactly how my stomach is feeling...


So stretched, and just...ouch.

I've been trying to stick to mainly liquids after the trial I discussed with my GP - but have found that soups and jellies do not give me the energy I need to function as a normal human being, if I was to do it long-term. So I have signed up for a proper liquid diet that a normal person would use, and hoping to tailor it accordingly to what works best for me!

I am planning on writing a few posts and keep you guys up to date with the weight loss and general goings on when I start it at the end of the week. If anything, just to keep me on track!

In other news, the new hospital called me on Friday. I have an appointment with them this Thursday. OH YEAH. I'm excited for it, as I'm hoping it will give me the opportunity to go through what's been happening thus far. And generally explain how it seems to have ground to a halt, with regards to seeing why I'm still having problems. I guess, it gives me the chance to start from scratch?

I feel it's very similar to when I moved from my diagnosis hospital to my current one; things had started slowing down and I didn't seem to really be getting anywhere. Then after moving I got a good two and a bit years of people wanting to help me.

As annoying and inconvenient as it is having to move hospitals, if it gets me to the point where I am officially in remission, or at least have a year's worth of normality, I will be a happy lady.

And at least I can feel a tad more pro-active with getting things looked into.

X
SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig