Monday 13 May 2013

Exciting News!

I have some exciting news to share with you all!

The Crohn's and Colitis UK Press Office has been in touch with me, and asked if I would write a guest post for them.

OH YEAH.

Once it's written and live, I shall share the link through here...and they have told me they will put my post up on meandibd.blogspot.co.uk, tweet about it, put it on Facebook and also on their main website www.meandibd.org. So I'm very flattered to be asked to get involved!

Here's the thing; I have free reign over what topic I can write about.

Most of what I write is based on my day-to-day activities and challenges with me and my Crohn's - apart from the depression post. And although I have an idea of what I may write about, I wanted to check with you guys to see if there was anything in particular you'd quite like me to cover?

My initial thoughts was going to be based on me and my bloat - as it's such a MASSIVE part of me at the moment! And so look at the difficulties in feeling feminine when you don't have a waist, on how hard it is to find clothes to fit you when you don't need maternity...and kind of see where that takes me...?

But if any of you have a topic in particular you'd like me to write about, please either leave a comment on here, email me (harriet.c.stevens@hotmail.com) or tweet me (@Harriet_Pure) as I'd really like to hear what you all have to say!

X
SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig