Thursday 16 May 2013

I just don't know...

...what to do with myself.

I have essentially shed a small tear every morning: I like to plan an outfit, as I'm quite the flapper in a morning routine and it's normally impossible to get myself out of bed.

The problem is, what I have laid out to wear is normally ruined by the fact my bloat has not changed shape or size in the night. It's driving me crazy!! None of my clothes are fitting me anymore - even my loose ones - and I'm not prepared to go out and buy maternity clothes to cater to my bloat I shouldn't even have.

To add to my woes (dramatic, I know), this week is completely dragging; all I need to do is get to Monday and see a person face-to-face at the hospital.

But then this is a dilemma, as it's my birthday a week Tuesday and it's also Bank Holiday weekend. Anyone that's had a stay in hospital knows weekends aren't exactly fabulous for care at the best of times. Let alone a three day weekend.

So what do I do? Wait to see what the doctor says on Monday, and hope he doesn't send me in just before the long weekend? Surely if my scans were super bad, someone would have already been in touch?

But then again, you would have assumed someone would have been in touch already with a follow up appointment from my scans three weeks ago?!

And another thing which has really ground my gears is that what I have planned over the next week or so, were things I booked before my operation in January - on the hope that I would be fully recovered and able to properly enjoy it all. Except I'm not fully recovered. I'm essentially where I was 6 months ago.

Why does it constantly feel like I'm going around in circles?!

X



SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig