Friday 22 March 2013

Tongue Biting

I have a love/hate relationship with Tramadol.

I love it because it takes away the pain. I hate it because the side effects are getting out of hand.

I was off work again today as my bloat, pain, poos and exhaustion were all still hanging around (shock) so I decided today needed to be a bed day.

Also helpful being in bed as Tramadol makes me ever so sleepy...but as I said yesterday, I seem to be biting my own tongue in my sleep. And my god, today I clamped down so hard I made it bleed :(

Sorry for the ridiculously unattractive face-pulling, but as you can see, this is not ideal.



When I go to the hospital on Wednesday I'm going to see if I can get a painkiller that is as strong as the Tramadol, but doesn't make me bite myself haha.

So bizarre.

http://www.ehealthme.com/ds/tramadol/tongue+biting

X
SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig