Saturday 27 April 2013

Predicament

Obviously I have a swollen tummy at the moment, and I also have some excess weight in that area too. Here's the thing: where my kidney scar is, my skin doesn't do a natural fold on the right-hand side, it likes to do a diagonal fold (when I'm not swollen like a balloon; a deflated balloon, if you will).

In the wee small hours whilst alone in the bathroom...just checking out the deformed bloat...I had a discovery...

Where my diagonal fold is, it puts pressure on whatever the feck is going on inside me, which makes the whole toilet debacle all the more painful. Meaning I have tensed stomach muscles from the actual action of going t'loo, and additional pressure from skin folds pushing my insides places it clear doesn't want to go.

I feel like my right side is playing its own game of tug of war - except it's pushing, not pulling. So I guess nothing like tug of war at all, actually.

Anyway, you get the point I'm trying to make.

But here's my predicament, as I'm not going to have abs of steel in the immediate future. Unless I find a toilet that's like a sun lounger with a reclining option, I'm pretty screwed for the time being.

That is all!

X


SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig