Monday 6 June 2016

WE HAVE MOVEMENT!

I'm 15 weeks and experienced the first fluttering of baby movement this weekend.

OH. MY. A movement independent of me, but in me. Mind blown once more.

It was a strange experience as the first time I felt it I thought it was probably wind (because, that happens when you're pregnant you know. All the flatulence. So glamorous)

Thought I won't make a fuss, keep calm because it might not be baby. But when it happened again the following day I was like yes...this is my baby moving and I can feel it. The joy it gave me knowing that things seem to be ok if the baby is wiggling around!? But how to explain what it felt like?

The best way I can describe it is like a flutter - a small popping against the skin - a bubble.

I believe I'm heading into the time frame where these little flutterings will become more frequent and in the coming weeks it'll be a definite that's my baby moving.

For now though I'm happy with my little internal bubbles because it means that I know that my baby is having a little dance. And that's simply magical.

X
SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig