Monday 11 February 2013

Pain in the arse

In every sense of the word.

OUCH.

I'm not going to lie - my bottom is oh so sore. It can't cope with the amount of times I am having to go to the toilet toilet.

Baby wipes...Sudocrem...uhh, it's like I've regressed back to being a child with a poorly bum.

On another pain-related note, I am having the most unusual pains in my stomach.

What I initially assumed to be general wound pain, has now appeared in places both above and below the actual wound itself. I've googled the abdominal muscles to try and shed some light on why certain movements hurt more than others, and my guessing is that it's the Internal Oblique muscle. Or it's a hernia haha. Have to be keeping an eye on this one.

But jee-whizz it is making things tricky; getting into bed, getting out of bed, sitting down, standing up. And don't get me started on trying to roll over when actually lying down!

Also, can't believe it has already been a week since I was discharged?! Everything is looking rather positive though...*plods along as per*

Toodles for now, chaps and chapettes.

X


SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig