Wednesday 27 February 2013

Rant

Oh I'm annoyed! Today has annoyed me. The last few days have annoyed me. Not in general, just with regards to food.

I AM FED UP OF MY STOMACH GOING NUTS EVERYTIME I EAT!

I think it's fair to say I have come to the conclusion that rich tea finger biscuits (dunked in tea) are a new trigger food for me. Absolute devastation.

Thing is, I am eating things that I've already had post-op, as now I'm back in the office I would ideally like to keep pooing to a minimum; potential awkward moments of time when I've disappeared...Yet my stomach is not happy with anything I've eaten and not pooing has been a slight problem (sorry colleagues if you're ready this - it's like Confession).

Here's a list of some of the bits and bobs I've had this week:

  • Tea
  • Ribena
  • Water
  • Jelly
  • Mac and cheese
  • Soup
  • Bangers and mash with lots of gravy
  • Yoghurt
  • Rich tea finger biscuits
  • Porridge
  • Sandwich
  • Chicken salad (tried mixing it up today in a moment of madness)

Desperately wanting/in need of some proper fruit and veg. However, with my crazy stomach, it makes me more nervous to try them again. But I can't keep waiting to try my 'risky' foods when I get home in an evening, because if it doesn't go well then I end up being a lame ass girlfriend as my time is spent in the bathroom playing Simpsons Tapped Out. Uhhhhh.

Enough of this shit. Poo, shitty, bumholing crap.

Someone please enlighten me with dietary tips? Email me, tweet me. Anything. I'm going out of my mind. Thank you. And sorry for all the swearing/poo references.

On a lighter note, hope you're all doing wonderfully :)

X






SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig